Tuesday, March 2, 2021

She's doing her part!

      Frequently, over the years, I'd comment that Trygve kept me from being a slug. On my recent trip back to the condo I was reminded of that as I'd put on shoes and coat to take Kaia out. Before breakfast this morning we went out on the frozen pond for a session of fetch, which she does with enthusiasm. After breakfast she accompanied me on my daily walk. We'll walk one more time before bedtime. She's certainly doing her part to keep me active.

    She has one quirk that amuses me more than annoys. She likes to carry things, particularly cloth, around the house. Covering the laundry basket and closing the bedroom door has limited what she can find to carry.  For some reason she's not interested in shoes. Kaia doesn't hurt what she carries and doesn't chew on anything that she shouldn't so this carrying behavior is very benign. It helps, too, that she's well crate trained and doesn't resist entering it or being in it.  O, did I mention that I arise earlier in the morning since she came?  

     I think I'll keep her. 😉

Takk for alt,

Al

    

    

No comments: