Saturday, March 13, 2021

Robins in the yard!

     Robins in the yard make me glad!

      Kaia and I returned from our foray to the cemetery and made our customary stop at the post office. There was one piece of mail in the box and it was for Kaia. She celebrated her 5th birthday recently and the mail in box was a birthday card for her. She's only been with me for about a month but I'm almost certain that this is her first personal mail. Moving from life in a kennel to living in a house seems to suit her just fine. She's happy sleeping in a comfortable crate at night, goes into it of her own accord when I'm preparing for bed. Teaching her stay on her rug while I eat was quickly accomplished.

      Daylight Savings Time begins tonight. What should I do with all the daylight I save?  Perhaps I should bank it for use in December and January. Any suggestions on how to capture it? Six months of fatigue will now ensue until we regain an hour of sleep when we 'fall back.' 

Takk for alt,

Al


Kaia, while I was eating lunch today.



Earl's hearing is like mine.

No comments: