Thursday, January 16, 2020

Schedule Change

   It's time to leave the snow and cold. Tomorrow I'll leave for Bangkok, with stops in Detroit, and Seoul. Scheduled to fly from MSP at 8:15 a.m. I'm to arrive in Bangkok at mid-night Saturday, which would be 11:00 a.m. Minneapolis time because their time is 13 hours ahead of ours. So this will be my final post until I get online in Thailand. With the 13 hours time difference you'll find my posts arriving at a different time.
    This will be 12th year of teaching there and the school has invited me to return. The Thai family, with whom I've been living has also invited to stay with them again for the 10th year. Before I begin teaching I will spend a weekend in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with Lisa. It was 2009 when I was last there so I expect much change.

Takk for alt,

Al

PS I do check my email regularly, though I've found, many fewer emails arrive when I'm travelling. Out of country out of mind I guess.

No comments: