Monday, January 27, 2020

It's hard to get good help.......

   Scheduled to begin teaching tomorrow I may call in sick for the first time in my years of teaching here. A nasty head cold needs taming before I meet the students.  Located at the house in Ayutthaya , and now with internet access, I'll be posting regularly and probably quite a bit, if I'm under house arrest. Moving through the airports today I was very careful not to cough or sneeze. Had I done so, with the hyper-vigilance about the Chinese virus, I'd probably be in some hospital under quarantine.
     What a difference a year makes! Nice, the almost 4 year old in the house, now goes to "my" school, which is very near his grandma's coffee shop. He's quite the happy boy and he has grown out of the screaming which was an issue last year. He had been a very un-happy student in a private school and now he's happy at Wat Klang.
     Much more tomorrow.

Takk for alt,

al

No comments: