Monday, May 13, 2019

5/13/2019 Caring Bridge

Journal entry by Al Negstad — 20 minutes ago
  This is one of those days that I was out of condo all day.  60, 6th graders and I spent much of the day at the Science Museum in St. Paul.  No, I wasn't the only adult, just one of several chaperons.  My group of 17, were my reading students  from Noble Academy, so I had no names to learn. These students are so well behaved it's a pleasure to accompany them.  
  It has been a few years since my last field trip to the Museum.  There are a number of changes and improvements since my last visit making it better than ever.   The omnitheater's movie was about Cuba. 
  With out stopping at home I went on to a happy hour gathering with friends in Wayzata.  Which brings me to the title of this post, "Sleepover."   Trygve my trusty dog is on a two night sleepover to avoid a long, lonely day in the condo.  It is spookily quite without him here.  His constant presence with me is a great comfort though he doesn't speak.  His absence intensifies the presence of Joanne's absence.

Takk for alt,

Al

Pictures: Yesterday's musicians and Tryge.

No comments: