Monday, January 16, 2012

Cola shine.

At breakfast this morning I discovered that we were out of bottled water. The family all drink tap water but all the advice is for us farang to do that. I do wonder how much difference it makes given that the dishes are washed in tap water and it's also used in cooking. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side I brushed my teeth in Cola today...a first for me.
Riding on thew back of the motorbike I noticed that we were coming up behind a JCB front end loader motoring down the street. Riding in the bucket were three female construction workers in typical dress for their work; big floppy hat, bandannas around their faces so only their eyes showed, long sleeved reflective jackets and baggy trousers. As we passed them I glanced down and saw one had brightly painted and manicured nails.

No comments: