Monday, February 4, 2008

Contacting Me

Several have reported difficulty in contacting me via this post. I check both my Hotmail and gmail accounts everyday. Just send me an e-mail if you want to be in touch.
Even the sidewalk food vendors take a day off. My favorite food stall guy told me Monday was his day off. Sure enough, not only he, the whole row of vendors were absent yesterday(Monday). Some set up against the wall and block whe entire sidewalk and others the edge of the sidwalk out into the street. This leaves a narrow passage for pedestrians. A meal runs about $1.50 to $2:00. Thai don't have three traditional meals but are more likely to eat a little when they are hungry. They often carry the food away if plastic bags to eat later. If soda pop vendors want to keep the bottle they pour the soda in a plastic bag and give the buyer a straw.

1 comment:

Terri Mork Speirs said...

Hi Al, We just had soda in a bag while in Nicaragua too. ;-) T