Wednesday, June 29, 2022

I am here, then.

    Where did you think I was? Certainly here is a good guess wherever here may be, not to be confused with hear which I often don't. Here is the Old Folk's Home, at which Kaia and I arrived today. We came a day earlier than planned. The 4th of July in Sinai is torture for dogs with the constant explosion of fireworks late into the night. It agitates Kaia, perhaps she thinks its gunfire and she should be retrieving something. The quiet of the OFH is much better for her. After the 4th we'll return to The Little House.

   Amy G, with her friend, Trevor, are here so I came to MN so we could have a visit which we did. It's a lovely day to sit outside for a leisurely lunch. When visitors arrive from Australia coming to the OFH a day early makes sense, Amy once lived with Joanne and me for several months. In 2019 I visited her in Melbourne where she's on the faculty of the University of Melbourne. 

Takk for alt,

Al


                    Lunch with Amy and Kaia.

No comments: