Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Clippings...

      "Aunt Mary", so called becasue her aunt Mary used send her clippings and also her name is Mary, sends me packets of clippings from time to time and also, I to her. These missives always strike me as a 'care package' becasue they are evidence that she is thinking of me and the clippings are also very interesting.

    The latest offering from "Aunt Mary" included a newspaper article with a number of quotes. For example; "I fear many things, but this first and foremost. That when I reach the end of my days, I will suddenly discover that I never lived. So I must choose life and at whatever risk. To let it wear out, to let is slip away by the mere passage of time is to choose nothingness."  That's like the saying "it is better to wear out than rust out." Another; "Everyone has two lives. The second one begins when you realize you have only one."  One more "Memory is great but you can't live there."  Thanks "Aunt Mary" and because she is the other one who reads my blog she will see this. 😁

Takk for alt,

Al

PS October weather continues and would be more enjoyable if it were not the result of climate change.

1 comment:

Michelene said...

Wondering do you mean vision world vs. pearl vision