Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Urban cabin!

       When referring to The Little House on the Prairie, I catch myself calling it "home" as in "I may go home Saturday. So if that's 'home' what is this condo in Mpls where I am at the moment?  Perhaps this is my "urban cabin."  I've heard of others, some from Iowa, who had a condo in Mpls that they considered their urban cabin. For them it was a place to stay while they attended Guthrie Theater or sporting events.

    It was the need to sign some papers at the bank that brought me this time. Of course a significant reason to come is to see family and friends. In fact a Friday night sleep over of the granddaughters is in the works. How fun that will be! The swimming pool is open and ?????????  Kaia seems quite content here.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: