Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Energetic Dog.

        Kaia and I have been doing our run/walk before breakfast so she get more exercise in the relative cool of the morning. Even with that she gets restless in the afternoon. In the 90 degree heat her afternoon run is short though she still loves to run. She just doesn't go so long and then she's ready for a big drink of water. 

       There are two businesses left on Sinai's main street, not counting the post office. There's a bank and a butcher shop, which is next door to my garage. Every Wednesday noon the bank employees, 4, and the butcher and his help, 2-3, have lunch together at the bank. The butcher often supplies meat to grill and others bring salads and desserts. Going by local custom the meal is called 'dinner', the evening meal is 'supper'. They've issued me a standing invitation to join them which I do when I'm in town. Today the menu was pork chops, watermelon and fresh vegetables.  It's a treat for me who often eats alone. 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: