Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Year's Eve!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you! 😀

    Well, I did it! Registration is complete for the Old Folk's Home New Year's Eve party. It's the one that begins at 6:00 and ends at 9:00. Truth be told, it's just my speed. We'll munch, chat and apparently suffer through the chicken dance, which I could certainly do without. The other option for the evening was a quiet evening at home reading. But, there will be time for that. The fact that the Vikings are playing at the same time may cut in to attendance. Because I think football, especially professional football, is morally bankrupt I wouldn't watch anyway.

    With an operative TV in the OFH apartment I did watch a couple of women's college basketball games. Indiana beat Illinois and Nebraska beat Maryland in the Big Ten. That is a very competitive league with several excellent teams, four of which played today.

Takk for alt,

Al


Did I list the Dominican Republic as one of my international destinations? Joanne and I visited, this is a statue of Christopher Columbus there.




    

No comments: