Friday, December 15, 2023

Rain

 Today's bit of rain made me think of:

"Rain, rain, go awayCome again some other dayWe want to go outside and playCome again some other day
Rain, rain, go awayCome again some other dayWe want to go outside and playCome again some other day
Rain, rain, go awayCome again some other dayWe want to go outside and playCome again some other day".

     This little verse made me think of my mother who quoted this on rainy days. She could recite many poems from memory. That's, memorizing, is not a gift that I've been given. Joanne had it. Memorizing Luther's Small Catechism  when I was in confirmation was a struggle.

     In previous times, I was going to write in normal times  but this probably is the new normal, today's moisture would have been snow. The Mpls. Paper reported today that the official snowfall last year exceeded 92 inches. Much of that had fallen by this date. 

Takk for alt,

Al

     Today's random picture is lunch time at my Thai school.

No comments: