Monday, December 18, 2023

Party Time!

       Kaia and I travelled back to the OFH today, Last year on this same day we drove back in a ground blizzard. Not today. Tomorrow I have a routine visit with my primary care physician. Today's return was prompted by party time.

    My OFH apartment is on the 4th floor. Tonight there was a party for the residents of the floor. It was a very nice event which allowed me to meet other residents. Because I'm often gone several asked if I was new in the building. No, it will be two years January 7. since I moved in.

   There are very smart people on this floor. One of whom taught organic chemistry in college for over 30 years. That reminded me of one of the longest years of my life which was three hours in a chemistry lab. My brain has a synapse missing, the one that remembers numbers.  Such a total contrast to Joanne who had a photographic memory for numbers.

   One of the residents of the floor sprung for a catered meal for the event. We were just invited to bring a non-perishable item for a food shelf. Yes, a good time was had by all and also by Al. 

Takk for alt,

Al

 

       While I continue my efforts to control invasive species this hasn't happened to me...yet/

No comments: