Saturday, September 9, 2023

TV

       In previous blogs I've mentioned that I never learned to watch TV.  While that is generally true,  I do watch some sports when I'm at the OFH. Last night I was streaming a volleyball game on my computer while the TV was tuned to the Twins game.  The TV in Sinai only has rabbit ears for reception so all I can reach are the public stations. The rental agreement at the OFH includes cable TV which gives me access to many sports broadcasts.  Likely I'd be more attuned to TV if I did not have internet access. My favorite team is the Lynx of the WNBA. Usually I end up streaming the replay of their games.

     Looking out my window I see the street is wet. Rain is also forecast for Sinai.  Virtually all of Minnesota is dry to severe drought. 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: