Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Minnesota Experience

      With a truck purchase in IA and an official residence in MN it was necessary to transfer the title and get licenses plates. Using Apple Maps it was easy to find a DVA office nearby. Arriving shortly after it's 8:30 opening I took my place in line. Within fifteen minutes I was motioned to the counter and transacted the business for which I came. This particular station has a 4.5 Yelp rating! Who ever heard of such a thing? Years ago I remember hearing of a disgruntled patron at such a place saying to the person behind the counter, "You are a civil servant. I don't expect you to be a servant but I do expect you to be civil." 😀 No need for such an enjoineder today, with being quickly and pleasantly served.

Takk for alt,

Al


                          Food for thought!

No comments: