Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Home to The Little House..

        We were having so much fun last night that I totally spaced posting.  😑  Sorry about that. On the way home today I stopped in Decorah for lunch with JJ. That's become an annual tradition and we agreed to meet again next year. Optimism reigns!

       The trip was deeply meaningful. It's a great blessing to have friends and there are special joys with long-time friends. That's become clear to me in my dotage. All friends are a gift and I am richly blessed and  very, very grateful.

     The last stop on the homeward journey was at doggie camp. Kaia doesn't seem to hold a grudge for being left behind. The kennel care takers reported that she was a good girl. Having spent years of her life in a kennel may help the transition.


                 Grammaticians get no respect.



No comments: