Monday, December 12, 2022

White Christmas?

     After spending a night at doggy camp Kaia and I were reunited on our way to The Little House. The ground is white upon our return. Someone had shoveled my sidewalk. Texting a ‘thank you’ to Josh my next door neighbor elicited the response “I didn’t do it but I should have.” So the mystery remains but it’s certainly I nice ‘welcome back’ gesture. If the forecasts are accurate some snow shoveling may be in my future.

    A couple of letters to the editor today reported rude behavior spoiling some persons experience of Les Miserables. Fortunately that was not my experience. Though a woman ahead of me checked the time on her phone a couple of times. The performance up to the intermission was long. The seats are such that once I was seated I could not move my feet at all. So glad I went!

Takk for alt,

Al


                   An old picture but it looks much like this now.

No comments: