Thursday, December 22, 2022

Impossible

    When I was growing up on the windswept prairie pictures of snow piles on fence posts seemed impossible. Snow always comes sideways, often with enough force to sting exposed skin. Last night we had 9.5” of impossible snow. It piled on branches, posts, anything outside. (See picture below.) The wind is scheduled tomorrow.

   Back in my snow shoveling days I’d say “I prefer cold to snow.” Why? Because you don’t have to shovel snow. Though I do remember how cold it was, when after supper, we have to put on coats, etc. and go to the barn to do the milking. One of the perks of the OFH is not having to shovel. Another good thing is parking in a heated garage, it was 63 degrees when I went to my card.

Takk for alt,

Al


                                             Impossible.

No comments: