Saturday, December 17, 2022

OFH

      Kaia and I just arrived at the OFH. Two hundred thiry one miles, the middle third of which were slippery. Highway 23 from Green Valley to Cottonwood was the worst. Buffalo  Ridge the best. Why? My guess is that the Ridge elevation turned rain into snow unlike the lower roads which were ice covered. Travel took five hours in place of the typical four, but no big deal...I'm retired you know. Now I expect to be an inmate of the OFH until spring. The dinner last night with family, on a cold, windy blustery night, was a good send off. Family there, family hereπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

     This afteroon family is coming to decorate my cell for Christmas. After that it's dinner at the OFH and the Messiah at the Basilica! Do I have it made? Yes, and I'm totally grateful!πŸ‘

Takk for alt,

Al

               Look what followed me to the OFH, plus lefse and cardimum bread!

No comments: