Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Synchronized

       The weather alert warned of strong winds and was that ever correct. Both of us, Kaia and I, needing our exercise headed to the leeward side of a double row of mature cedar trees. With the protection from the wind that these trees offered I thought I could look for cedar seedlings in the grass. Well, I could look, and I did for awhile, but the trees offered only limited protection from the synchronized weather. "Synchronized, you say?" Well the temperature was 32 degrees and the wind was 32mph!  Uffda! but we got some exercise and found a few seedlings to remove.  Predictions  are that the wind will blow all day tomorrow, too.  The Little House is cozy!

Takk for alt,

Al


            Today's, random: sunset reflected on Lake Joanne, during a controlled burn.

No comments: