Sunday, February 13, 2022

Who, me?

 

   

    One of the potential side effects of my current course of radiation is fatigue. With my current sedentary lifestyle it causes me to wonder "Would I be able to recognize fatigue if it hit me?"  I've been accustomed to an active lifestyle. Since I've moved into the OFH my style is anything but active. Discounting the mile I walk in the mornings and few trips up and down the stairs my new handy dandy recliner is well occupied. Were I the possessor of a Fitbit it would probably resign in disgust. 

   In my weekly visits with the doctor, who oversees my therapy, he assures me that fatigue is coming. While I believe him the question remains if I'll recognize its arrival. Understand, I'm not complaining about the lack of side effects. Rather, I'm grateful for my good fortune as well as the treatment.  

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: