Sunday, February 27, 2022

Engrossed!

    The book I'm reading had me so engrossed I almost forgot to write a blog for my two readers. 😏 Knowing that you'd both be disappointed were I not to blog, here goes. There's about 70 pages left in the book so I'll not comment on that until I've read it all. Stay tuned because it's a good book. Next up will be Louise Erdrich's latest, which I gave as a Christmas gift, but the receiver has now loaned me.

   I'm keen to bring Kaia here. She's in long term care while I see the effects of radiation. The kennel, from which I bought her, has been keeping her, doggy camp. The paperwork for keeping her here is completed so I can bring her at will. 

   Speaking of radiation effects; they are still minimal.  That's one more reality for which to be grateful. Having completed 29 or 38, I'm well past half.  The daily trips structures my week and it's a simple routine. 

   That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Takk for alt,

Al


Today's random picture is of the Mother's of  the Disappeared at their daily demonstration in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  See the Pink House in the background, think Evita`.

No comments: