Monday, February 21, 2022

Learning Curve!

       Why is it called an 'air fryer?' It's closer to a convection oven than any fryer I've seen. The pork chop turned out well last night in spite of some struggles with the control panel. The panel was not intuitive for me. For once in my life I read the instructions first! 😁 In spite of that I hadn't mastered the controls. After the cooking, I reread the guide; "Oh, that's what I did wrong!" The sequence of buttons seems odd to me but they can be easily learned...Yes, old guys can learn new tricks!  Instructions for seasoning the chop were as close as the internet. Where was the internet when I was in school? It's actually fun to learn something new. Now should I buy a George Forman grill? It's good that the kitchen in the OFH has much counter space; an L shaped counter plus a center island.

     That's the story of the day but I've been neglecting to post random pictures, sorry Bonnie. So...here goes!

Takk for alt,

Al

                               A wine truck in Porto, Portugal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Here's to the return of the random photos!

Audrey Lidberg said...

👍👍