Saturday, February 26, 2022

Still Searching.

       When we occupied the  Minneapolis downtown condo in 2010, the previous owner left a large desk behind, to which I'd agreed. It was really too large for the condo and certainly too large for the Old Folk's Home. Consequently I'm without a desk and temporarily using a folding table. My "office" is a corner of the large bedroom which contains an oak secretary, oak book case, oak dresser, oak night stand and oak file cabinet. Do you perceive a theme with these furnishings?

      An oak desk would fit very nicely. But my search for an oak desk has been a clear illustration of how old fashioned I am! Oak is not in vogue! Some nice oak roll top desks have surfaced and, judging by the low prices for them, they must really be passé. So the search goes on.

Takk for alt.

Al


                     Joanne would love the OFH and by this would have 100 new, close, personal friends.

No comments: