Monday, February 7, 2022

Punching a clock.

     Every fifteen minutes a new victim, i.e., patient, enters the room for a shot of radiation. An advantage of scheduling radiation in advance was the opportunity to choose my time, and securing it for every day of my 38 days. 11:00 a.m. was my choice, no need to rush in the morning with plenty of time to read the paper. Traffic is light at that time and I'm done well before lunch. Having the same time scheduled everyday makes the morning preparation routine easy.  Minimal side effects yet, is also a gift. 

    Good health insurance is also a gift. The insurance printout revealed that $2000.00 was charged for my hormone shot. The paper work for the radiation has yet to come. Good medical care and good insurance...yes, I'm VERY grateful/

Takk for alt,

Al



No comments: