Saturday, April 3, 2021

HAPPY EASTER!

Yesterday I didn't get a post up so I expected to be inundated by questions from both of my followers. 😉  But, it didn't happen.  No particular reason for not posting...just didn't get to it.

     Something about condo living that mellows Kaia. She seems very content and it's almost as if she knows that this environment requires different behavior. Like Kaia, downtown is also very subdued. The combination of the pandemic and the policeman's trial has emptied downtown. There is little traffic either on foot or in vehicles. So seldom, over the past year, have I had to mask several times now I've forgotten... necessitating, going back to get it. 

    Last Easter we had a significant snowfall but not this year as temperatures are predicted in the 70s. This has certainly been an unusual Holy Week in my experience. It is difficult for me to even track which holy day it is. Sooooo looking forward to being with the family tomorrow.

Takk for alt,

Al


                                     One of my favorite pictures of Joanne,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is your other follower? We just remain silent after we enjoy your posts....not quite stalking...just lazy! Happy Easter! Our Minneapolis kids, grands and greats came here.