Friday, January 29, 2021

Were Dante alive today.....

 A Visitor's Guide to Dante's Nine Circles of Hell

  • First Circle: Limbo. The first circle is home to the unbaptized and virtuous pagans. ...
  • Second Circle: Lust. ...
  • Third Circle: Gluttony. ...
  • Fourth Circle: Greed. ...
  • Fifth Circle: Anger. ...
  • Sixth Circle: Heresy. ...
  • Seventh Circle: Violence. ...
  • Eighth Circle: Fraud.
  • Ninth Circle: (ala Al)  Cyber space circle

     Is there anyone out there who'd disagree with my addition of the Ninth Circle O Hell? In an attempt to recoup some warranty costs related to my Hyundai I called the 800 number provided. The intitial call went well and it concluded with instructions to submit the claim via their website. That's when I should have headed for an exit. They asked for 4 documents to be uploaded. Two were accepted and two were rejected because they exceed the data limit. Two hours of trying various ways to submit including another phone call...all without success. If the sum were not so substantial I'd just write it off......

      That's my whine for the day and I'm sticking with it.
      
      Trygve's showing some improvement but he's not back to his old self yet.

Takk for alt,

Al
            Sunset over the Chao Phraya River, Bangkok.

No comments: