Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Waiting for the vaccine.

       An email from the Veteran's Administration inquired if I was interested in receiving the COVID vaccine. Immediately I completed the form indicating that I would like to be vaccinated. "Thank you" they replied "we will contact you when it is available for you."  Perhaps, after the two vaccinations, my life may be a bit more normal, which I'd welcome. Though, honestly I haven't suffered much.

      When I talked to Addie, 90 something, sometime before Christmas, she asked if I thought she should be vaccinated. Yes, I told her I think you should. Last night in conversation with her she said she'd had the first shot and was scheduled to get the second  two weeks later. Her son had COVID, didn't have to be hospitalized, but was very sick. He's since recovered. Tillie, age 107, has recovered from COVID and is back in her regular room in a care facility. Recently I read that surviving COVID gives at least 8 months immunity.

      The Little House is a great place to wait and I'm not impatient.

Takk for alt

Al

                                                    I can't go but I can post pictures.

No comments: