Sunday, January 15, 2017

"All Will Be Revealed"...again!

  "All will be revealed" is my mantra in Thailand.  Having as many relationships as I do, coupled with the language barrier, this mantra serves me well.  My Thai language skills are rudimentary at best. The same may be said of their command of English.  Trust is well established so I don't much care if I know what's coming down...in my mind it adds to the adventure.
   When my family wanted me in Ayutthaya Friday morning it was to accompany them on a trip to the beach resort city of Pattaya, three hours away.  The met me at the bus stop where the taxi brought me and they were packed for the trip to Pattaya.   Out of the taxi I stepped, into their car and we were off.  All was revealed in due time.
  (I'll report on the weekend in Pattaya in another blog.)

No comments: