Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Doggy Recognition.

    There are dozens of  dogs in the neighborhood where I live.  Those that live close to my house have long recognized me and seem to remember me from year to year.  When a stranger walks by they raise a ruckus.
    There are also two large dogs that own the school yard.  Any other dog that dares venture into the yard is quickly challenged and run off.  So, too, if a stranger enters the school yard they bark.  However, they have never paid any attention to me.  They wander among the students during opening assembly and visit the dinning room.
    Speaking of opening assembly, this morning while the students were leading it, a mother on a motorbike cruised in very near the leaders in front of the assembly.  She dropped off her student and then roared off. Behind the assembly was a whole parking lot where she could have let off her student.  It's just so Thai...no one thinks anything of it...interrupt the proceedings?  Who cares?
The twins on my lap have been pictured on my Facebook page for a year.  The one on my right is older and that's a big deal here.  They have no word for "sister" only "older sister" or  "younger sister".

They love to have their picture taken with me.

The official name of my school.

"I Spy"  Picture of Thai money approx. $30.,  $3. and $1. and is called Baht.

No comments: