Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busted.....

The pics I posted were taken by the English teacher and given to me on a CD. She focused on the teachers and you see Liz, Kelsey, Shandah, Shera, Ed and Al. My pics are more student focused and I hope to post them today.
The bad news is that Joanne fell on her way into church Ash Wed. and broke her left arm near the shoulder. She has to be in an immobilizer for six weeks. That's one version of busted. The other version is what happened to me at the Bkk airport. When I checked in for my NWA flight the woman said, "Oh oh, bad boy, you overstayed your visa by two days. It's going to cost you." At passport control the officer looked at my passport and motioned me to desk behind him without releasing my passport. The woman at the desk said, "Said you've been a bad boy. 1000B please." Turns out the fine is 500B a day so it cost me about $23.

No comments: