Wednesday, August 21, 2024

T-Shirt wisdom

       Joanne loved those catalogs that offered cute things. Consequently I have a t-shirt that says Books: Helping Introverts Avoid Conversation. Another t-shirt proclaims A Man And His Tractor, A Beautiful Thing. Not wanting to miss out Lisa gave me one that says Ask Me About My Tractor..

    At the recent reunion my shirt said Still Plays With Tractors, and today I did. Josh, who lives next door, recently erected a pole shed. Leftover from the building was a pile of dirt. Josh asked for help removing the dirt pile. That provided an opportunity for me to play with one of my tractors. Using a tractor with a loader I moved the dirt to a different pile. That pile is on the grounds where I played football and baseball in my teens. It could also be said that I like to play in the dirt.

Takk for alt,

Al

                          This the tractor used to move the dirt.


No comments: