Monday, August 26, 2024

Committed!

    A couple of blogs previous reported that M.M., who is 101, planned to door knock for Harris/Walz. She is responding to Michelle Obama's challenge to "do something." When I met M.M. in the hall today she confirmed she's planning to knock on doors. She asked "Should I knock on you door?"  "Please do" I said not because I need convincing but because it's always a treat to converse with her. 

   Last night, while sitting out enjoying the heat, humidity and a bowl of soup, I engaged the waitress in a political discussion. She assured me that her politics were proper and that she was definitely going to vote. 😀 M.M. has inspired me.

   My friend, who has similar tastes in weather, planned to attend the State Fair today. She'll be fine. Let's hope her granddaughter likes heat and humidity, too.

Takk for alt,

Al

Random picture from the past called up by the recent family reunion.


This was in 1961, when Ed and I visited my Cousin, Oliver, his wife Judy, son Brian and daughter Naomi, in Japan.

No comments: