Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Silly Exercise

      Every morning I read the Minneapolis paper online.  On the weather page is listed temperatures from cities around the world. Today looking at that list I noted the various cities which I've visited. There were actually quite a few: from Bangkok to Lima, Oslo to Bucharest, Vienna to Nairobi, Buenos Aires, to Stockholm, Vienna to Singapore, Vientienne to Budapest, Manila to Tokyo, Hong Kong to Lisbon, Melbourne to St. Petersburg, etc.

    Having decided that I've had enough of airports it's interesting that I feel no grief about the end of my travel days. Obviously that list is not complete and could have been much longer had I not returned so many times to Thailand. That imbedded experience with a Thai family and school was worth the sacrifice of missing other places.  Now I'm very content to limit my travel and feel very fortunate to have two homes both of which I really like.  

Takk for alt,

Al


                            Joanne in Helsinki.

No comments: