Thursday, May 2, 2024

Air Fryer

      When asked if I cook my usual response is "I prepare meals."  Arguments could be made about the definition of cooking. To me is seems to imply the use of recipes, etc. That's why I reference preparing without claiming cooking.

     Being introduced to an air fryer has taken meal preparation to a new level. On a visit to the OFH Barb and Gale told me about air fryers, reporting that they were on sale at Costco. On their advice I purchased one. Air frying in my kitchen really took off when Lisa told me to Google cooking times and temperatures. With that tip air frying became a significant part of meal preparation, so much so that I bought a second one for The Little House.

    Perhaps air fryer is a misnomer. In reality they are mini-convection ovens that cook via hot air. Simple to use, living on the kitchen counter, and easy to clean it's my second best friend, after Kaia. Since learning how to use it, i.e., discovering the wisdom of Google, I eat fewer meals out.  Tonight my experiment will be using it to cook a Cornish Game Hen. 

Takk for alt,

Al

        This is the model of which I'm the proud owner of two.



No comments: