Monday, February 12, 2024

Valentine Party

      Tomorrow is the OFH Valentine's Party. Registration is limited to 60, though the dining room will hold more. Persons living here in assisted living are on meal plan that provides dinner in the dining room each day. That's why party attendance is limited to 60.

     Thinking that going to a Valentine's Party alone would be no fun I didn't register at first. Then my Friday dinner group told me to sign up. By that time I was far down the waiting list. Yesterday I was informed that there had been sufficient cancelations so I may attend. 

    Jim, the food service's director is a fine chef.  Italian Stuffed Flank Steak is the entrée with appetizer, salad and Tiramisu for desert. Seating will be with five Friday night dinner friends. 

   It's a hard life here but someone needs to do it! 😀  Note the time for old folks!

Takk for alt,

Al



No comments: