Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"See you next year."

      Every year the the VA Medical System tells me it is time to visit a primary care physician. Today was the day. The medical insurance through my retirement plan is very good. Consequently I have a non-VA primary care doctor too. She is excellent. So why go to the VA?

    It's a backup if I need it. The VA provides me with glasses and hearing aids so I'm in the system. It's true that I am one of the fortunates that have such medical coverage. I am grateful!

   Last year I commented to the physician that every year I see a different doctor. "Oh," she said "You'll see me next year, I'm not going anywhere." She's gone so I saw a different physician.😀 He said "you must have good genes." I replied, "Yes, I selected my parents carefully."  His final comment was "See you next year."  

Takk for alt,

Al


       Today's random photo is off the Sibelius memorial in Helsinki, Finland.

No comments: