Monday, January 15, 2024

One who loves the cold!

      No, no, no it's not me that loves the cold!  I'm into hot and I sit around the OFH all bundled up like Nanook Of  The North. The Norwegians like to say "There's no bad weather only bad clothing." There is some truth in that. Certainly I pile on the clothes when Kaia gets her morning run.

    There's a park up the hill from the OFH that's primarily used for disc golf. There are no disc golfers out at 6:00 a.m. this time of year. Kaia gets to run free. She maintains eye contact with me and as long as I'm walking she runs. When I stop she comes to me. Other persons and dogs are of no interest to her. This cold energizes her and she can do the running she loves without getting overheated. She's the one who loves the cold.

Takk for alt,

Al



No comments: