Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Nice start!

     It's a good thing that I get up early. The day started with live, WhatsApp call from Thailand. Sue and Tom were in a night market when they called at 7:00 p.m. Thailand time and 6:00 a.m.in the OFH.  They are teaching at "my" school and two of my teacher friends were included in the call. The teachers remember me, which is no surprise, but the older students do too. It's nice to be remembered and of course I wish I were there.

    Ready for the memory care unit? Heading off to the store I forgot my shopping list. Perhaps not ready for memory care yet because I purchased the eleven things that were on the list.😀 Memory care is three floors below me so when I fully lose it I'll not have far to go.

Takk for alt,

Al


                  Students at "my" school, 2020.




No comments: