Friday, January 12, 2024

Fun Christmas gift!

    Before Christmas, Evy age 14, asked what I wanted for Christmas. My response was "something I can eat." Open gifts at Christmas there was certificate from Evy for a cake of my choice when I wanted it. One of our Friday night dinner persons is moving and tonight was her last meal with us. So Evy agreed to bake a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting for tonight's dinner. 

   Evy came home from school tonight and baked the cake and I brought it to dinner. The six of us at our table each enjoyed a very good piece of cake. Near us was another table of our friends. They all also accepted a piece of cake. This left me with about three pieces, which is ideal.

   What a lovely Christmas present which allowed me the joy of giving and also eating good cake.

Takk for alt,

Al


            The Friday night dinner group about to enjoy fresh chocolate cake from Evy.

No comments: