Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Hi Tech

    In prepartion for an appointment with my primary care physician, check-in was on-line. Then I recieved a series of text messages relative to the visit. Some were related to current health conditions. One text asked for a text response when I arrived at the clinic parking lot. When I texted my presence in the parking lot the next text message instructed me to proceed to exam room #5, in the second hallway. There I sat for 2 minutes until a nurse arrived. No in-person check-in required.

   The third, and final, hepatitus innocuation was adminstered. Now I'm fully immunized. My blood pressure reading, 118/55, explains my frequent head-rushes. Seems that reading would suggest that stroke is not a high risk.

    Yes, I'm grateful for medical care and insurance. Both are among my many blessings.

Takk for alt,

Al

PS Voted in the primary today for the first time in my new precinct and first time in Highland Park Senior High School.


The KaDeWe is Berlin's largest and most famous department store. Its 60,000 square meters of retail space and gourmet floor attract visitors from all over the world. The Kaufhaus des Westens, KaDeWe for short, is more than just a well-stocked department store.

No comments: