Saturday, August 6, 2022

Friends here, there and everywhere!

    This is another paean to gratitude. Not only am I blessed with two domiciles, there are friends at both places and many others as well. How did this monosylabbic introvert end up with so many friends? Give Joanne credit.  While that remains a mystery, it is a great gift and I'm very thankful. How fortunate to have A Little House on the Prairie and an partment in the OFH! Not only that, I'm capable to driving between them...four hours plus whatever stops. Vicksburg Park, north of Delhi, is a perfect pit stop for us both and exactly half way. 

    Now, all caught on mail for this time. Lucky to have friends who take in my mail when I'm gone. If the box filled up the letter carrier might return things to sender. That would be troublesome.

Takk for alt

Al


                        The bedroom in the OFH.

No comments: