Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Grampa sitting!

        Sella came to grampa sit this morning. She's big into playing games. After several hands of Go Fish, we went to the activity room and played ping pong. In the downtown condo, walking the Skyway to Target or swimming were the 'go to' activities. In the OFH its ping pong that entertains. After piing pong we played another game and then I introduced her to Rummikube. WOW! That was a trip down memory lane!

    Rummikube was game Joanne and I played. This was the first time I'd played since playing with Joanne. Opening the box for the game we found all the score sheets from Joanne and me. Joanne was not a card player but Rummidkube and Scrabble were a different matter.

   Sella is an excellent grandpa sitter.😄

Takk for alt,

Al



Two of my wedding attendants, at our 50th Anniversary Party. David Halvorson in the red shirt, and the other is my brother, David, the best man.

No comments: