Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Reconsidering?

 
    "You don't live in the land of grief," she said, "you live a rich, full life with periodic episodes of  grief."  This was her analysis based on the reading of my blog. Such feedback gives me pause as I ponder the truth and accuracy of her perception.  Writing daily as I do it is easy for me to miss the forest and only see the trees.
     Certainly I agree that I'm living a rich and full life. It is also true that there are moments...episodes of deep grief. Does this mean that I do not live in the land of grief? Or, is that just the nature of my current position in the land?  Much of the time I'm not conscious of my loss until something brings it, or her, to mind.
    Well, whatever, I do live a rich, full life and for that I remain profoundly grateful.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: