Wednesday, February 10, 2016

More Opportunities

    Yesterday we went to visit Chang (his nickname means elephant) and his 82 year old mother.  She is unable to walk and Chang has diabetes.  It was another case where my family had laid the ground work and made it possible for me to bring Chang a financial gift.  The family has turned out to be my best social workers and ambassadors.  They continue to identify people who I may help.
    Today at school I learned of a family from a neighboring school who lost everything in a house fire.  The principal announced it to the students, told the students to be careful of fire and said that there would be a collection for the family.  Naturally I will contribute to that collection.

Cattle grazing in the neighborhood.

With Chang and his mother.

Chang lives in a 4 generation household and this is the youngest member.

After lunch the students brush their teeth.  This is Nada, a twin, now in 5th grade.  I'm holding her as a kindergartner in a picture on my Facebook page.

No comments: