Thursday, February 4, 2010

Like winning the lottery!

So I'm back in Bangkok (Bkk) complete with luggage and all. For the first time in three months I'm not cold! Thought I'd won the lottery when I got two seats to myself on the 12 hour flight to Tokyo! That was balanced by sitting next to a 300lb man on the 7 hours to Bkk.
This was my first Delta flight after having used NWA for the trip many times. I am now a fan of Delta. This is based on my scientific experience of this trip. The crossword puzzle in the in flight magazine was do able by a person who finds spelling the same word the same way twice lacking in creativity. Delta rocks!
I'll hang out here in the Christian Guesthouse in Bkk for a couple of days. Sunday I'll bus to Ayutthaya to teach English in the same school where I was last year. I'm much better prepared this year thanks to Liz and her wisdom regarding English as a second language. I'll plan to blog daily while I'm here.

No comments: