Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Survivor!

    Friday afternoon I began feeling a bit queasy and not long afterward it was clear that I was entertaining the norovirus, which we always called the stomach flu. Living on chicken noodle soup and white bread, beginning Saturday, I slowly improved. Awakening today it was clear that I had survived. It's been years since I was sick and my father likely would have called this "one of the little joys of life."😀

  At the risk of being overly repetitive, while I didn't feel very good, mostly I was grateful. The OFH is very comfortable place to endure the discomfort. There were no worries about work, shelter, food, long term effects, just the need for a bit of patience knowing that this too shall pass. Yes, I'm very thankful fo the gift of good health and all the amenities I enjoy.

Takk for alt,

Al


         This picture of a shopping cart in a Target parking lot locally appeared in today's paper.

No comments: