Friday, March 24, 2023

Revealed

     Patches of dead grass are now beginning to appear where before there was nothing but snow. How glad that makes me reveals how ready I am to be done with winter. What do I have to complain about?

   Resident as I am in the OFH, since Dec. 17, 2022, winter really should not bother me. The apartment is very comfortable. The garage is heated. Snow removal is not my concern. Food is available in the dining room. The thermostat controls heat to my specifications. Friends lurk in the building. Mail is delivered daily. The sliding glass doors of the apartment offer a vista over the Mississippi River Valley to the bluffs of Mendota Heights. Internet connection and cable tv come with the rent. So much for which to be grateful!

  Yet, yet I'm ready for warm and even hot weather. The melting snow makes me glad revealing just how ready I am for winter to finally end. 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: