Saturday, January 21, 2023

Small blessings!

    Every morning at 6:00 Kaia and I hike up Montreal Ave. hill to a disc golf course. With no one else there Kaia can run free. She’s trained to run as long as I walk, always keeping me in eyesight, and when I stop walking she comes to me. Now she’s begun retrieving bottles and cans she finds.

   The city keeps the sidewalk next to Montreal plowed. Yesterday a snowplow on the street plowed the sidewalk with chunks of ice. It was a challenge to pick a walkway through the ice. This morning the sidewalk had been cleared again. It’s one of the little things paid for by city taxes and I’m grateful. It’s an excellent reminder of the scope of benefits from paying taxes.

Takk for alt,

Al

     With Berger Hareide from Norway and Lars in fron of The Little House the day Joanne was buried.

No comments: